A fixed term opportunity within Off Campus Storage has become available, based in Highbrook. This is a full-time, fixed term opportunity until 21 December 2017.
The position requires an enthusiastic, resourceful self-motivated person to support the activities of the store.
The main purpose of the position is:
- Read through material transferred to the store and be able to categorise it
- To keep the stored collections in good order
- To supply material in response to client requests
To be successful within this role you will be required to have:
- Basic computing and keyboard skills and be familiar with MS word and Excel
- Great time management
- Communication skills, both written and oral as the position will involve cross communication within Libraries and Learning Services
You will need to be able to work autonomously and as part of a team. You will have a degree or be studying towards one. Studying towards a library qualification or having relevant library experience will be an advantage.
If this sounds like a position you’d be interested in, please apply online and attach a cover letter indicating your suitability for the role and a CV that includes the contact details for two referees.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, equity groups, parenting support and flexible work go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz.
All applications must be made online.
Applications close Monday 22 May 2017.