Information Team Manager
- The post-holder will be responsible for the implementation of Careers Network strategy around the provision of careers information, which includes: the website, Canvas (VLE), and online and face-to-face student information support and enquiry services.
- The post-holder will manage the work of the Information Services Coordinator, Information Resource Officers, Web and Database Co-ordinator, and the E-Learning Coordinator, and deputise as appropriate for the Careers Information Services Manager.
- First degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Library or information experience preferably in an educational context.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in staff management within the last five years.
- An excellent level of IT and website skills including skills in the use of databases, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and content management systems for website editing.
- Proven experience of developing online, video, and paper-based resources for a student and/or graduate audience.
- Evidence of networking skills across a variety of teams.
- An excellent, proven customer focussed approach.
- Confident in negotiating with academics, fellow professionals and external partners.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to prioritise work and work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Evidence of project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven experience of utilising persuasion/negotiation skills.
- Evidence of organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of analytical and problem solving skills.
- A positive and flexible attitude to change, continuous improvement and innovation in administration.