ComTET Project Experimental Support Technician
The ComTET project objectives which would inform the primary drive behind research projects, however, there may also be scope for a researcher to propose and test novel ideas concerning the optimization of a submarine command team from a socio-technical perspective. The data collected throughout experiments shall include; video recordings of agent behaviour (both human and technology); verbal recordings of communications; recording of data transition between agents (e.g. acoustic sonar information vs. visual target motion analysis display) and cognitive capacity assessment batteries. The data shall be collected in a simulator at the University built as a 1:1 replica of the currently operational Astute class submarine. This includes 10 networked operator stations (sonar, target motion analysis, ship control and periscope).
If you would like more information in regards to this position, please contact Dr. Aaron Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
You should submit your completed online application form at www.jobs.soton.ac.uk. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above.If you need any assistance, please call Georgie Warren (Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 7749. Please quote reference 884817AT on all correspondence.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemical Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom