Process Engineer / Project Manager - Automotive - Pioneering
NonStop Technical is currently looking for a Process Engineer in the automotive industry based in Belgium. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large, growing company who offer excellent engineering opportunities to progress.
Our client work with the world's most innovative companies on their toughest challenges. They are a company who help engineers transform their ideas into creations offering amazing opportunities for all employees to make dreams become reality.
The position is dynamic working with innovative customers & technologies, you will be challenged at all times and kept up to speed with developing technologies in the industry.
The main duties of the position are to be responsible for the implementation of new projects (new production processes or products). This includes the following responsibilities:
- General coordination of the overall project (project from start to transfer to production).
- Conceptualise the entire process flow of new projects in consultation with various stakeholders.
- Performing risk analysis on the expanded process flow in conjunction with the Advanced Quality Engineer, and translating these into the tool requirements. These risk analyzes serve up to date to be maintained throughout the entire project.
Our client creates an interesting and pleasant working environment where you can develop yourself, with room for development, initiative and responsibility. They have a wide range of courses which we are committed to their employees talents ensuring you develop at a higher level continuously.
An attractive package is on offer with a fringe benefits, think of luncheon vouchers, group and hospitalisation, and extra holidays.
- Industrial Engineer Electromechanics.
- 5 to 10 years experience in project management. -
- Language skills (Dutch / English). Knowledge of German is a plus. -
- You're technically a broad interest. Besides your knowledge in the domain electro mechanics.
- Precision Mechanics and interest in the plastics world.
- You are team oriented. Process Engineer you will work after all constantly in multidisciplinary teams that are self in a high degree.
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 (0) 240 349 80. If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Automotive R & D. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive R & D market
Automotive, R & D, research, development, engineering, technical, design, system, mechatronic, mechanical, electrical, electronic, modelling.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Automotive recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation