Step into a Senior Role/Geotech./Leeds
One of the world's leading engineering consultancies is currently looking out for an experienced geotechnical design engineer to join their reputed team in a Senior position.
This is a great chance for those with about 4+ years experience wanting to take on a new challenge and further their career in a dynamic position that will see you take on tasks such as project management and business development as well as foundation design and slope stability assessments.
- A Degree in engineering geology, civil engineering or similar.
- Post graduate degree (MSc/MEng) in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, soil mechanics, foundation engineering etc.
- 5 years+ of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Be at or approaching chartered status (CEng / CGeol).
- Working knowledge of relevant British Standards and familiarity with UK soils and rock.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and geotechnical software.
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.
geotechnical engineering, slope stability, foundation design, senior