Senior Software Engineer
Summary: The Senior Software Engineer on the software team is a senior member providing significant contributions to the architecture, design, development, and test suite for software products for biomarker discovery and analysis based on PerkinElmer’s Phenoptics platform. This position will be the primary development lead on some products or features. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in overall design, development, and delivery of biomarker discovery and data analysis software solutions for the Quantiative Pathology group.
- Owns the design and development of large features within products.
- Capable of leading junior team members in construction and maintenance of the codebase.
- Provides technical support and solutions to junior team members.
- Works with some supervision; uses a wide creativity and latitude to solve problems.