Manager, Division Finance
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Adelaide CBD based, Continuing role
- Extensive knowledge of financial and management accounting practices and processes
- Extensive experience in the provision of high quality financial & management accounting services
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to and influence key stakeholders in a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated ability to research and prepare comprehensive reports and analysis and or other communications with a high degree of complexity for a range of audiences.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
When you work for the University of Adelaide you can expect a range of benefits and work conditions, such as employee development and future career opportunities.
The Division of University Operations enables the University's delivery of high-quality and distinct learning, teaching and research experiences. The division's strategic responsibilities have evolved from the University of Adelaide's strategic plan , focusing on people, community, assets and infrastructure and processes.
Finance and Procurement Services provides strategic financial management, reporting, procurement and transaction support services to the University to enable achievement of the University's teaching and research goals. The Branch is responsible for oversight of the University's annual operating budget, capital budget and asset base.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Finance Manager to join the University in a key role leading the Divisional Finance team. The Manager, Division Finance is an influential finance partnering role which will work closely with business leaders within the University’s Divisions and Branches to drive financial decision making and business outcomes.
Salary: (HEO10) salary to be negotiated commensurate with experience
Superannuation: An employer contribution of up to 17% applies.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Sue Hevera, Associate Director, Accounting Services, email: email@example.com
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 28 July 2017