Recruitment Consultant - Move to Prague!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe?
Do you want to join a company that invests and trains you to become one of its future leaders?
Would you like to earn uncapped commission, unlock unlimited earning potential, all while working at different locations in Europe?
NonStop Recruitment offers this and much more!
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2017, expanding from 220 employees to over 280 and, because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching - We hope you'll become a future leader of our business.
I am currently recruiting for my team within the Social Care Division in NonStop Recruitment, offering an amazing career opportunity for Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We are expanding rapidly as a division and a company, looking for motivated people to come and join us on our amazing journey. The career starts in Prague, Czech Republic, where we have our own in-house training and development team that work alongside the sales team to grow successful recruitment consultants organically. You will have your own designation Team Leader, experienced in your niche market, to learn from and who offers support and advice every step of the way.
From Prague, after reaching targets that usually take up to 7 - 10 months you can move to other location including London, Portsmouth Zug - or stay in Prague.
What's in it for you:
- A Training Program in Recruitment in Europe, that come highly recommended
- A diverse international environment with consultants from all over the globe
- The opportunity to work in your own niche autonomous market to build and run as professional Recruitment Consultant
- A team of development managers and divisional consultant supporting you
- Join an amazing office in Prague, and then the option move to one of our other offices in Europe: London, Portsmouth, or Zug.
- One of the most competitive commission structure and earning potential
What we are looking for:
- Motivation to work through targets and achieve them
- Ambition and drive
- Fluent English is essential but also German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, French, Spanish or Italian would be a bonus.
- Possibility to live in Prague for an average period of 6 to 10 months
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team on: +44 207 940 45 95 and send us your CV on: email@example.com