Product Manger/Supply Chain expert- global leader in Chemicals
Product Manger/Supply Chain expert- global leader in Chemical industry
One of our clients, leading company in Chemical Distribution world wide is currently looking for a Product Manager to join one of its German departments.
Working for our client gives you the possibility to make your own name out there within the field and expand your professional network.
- University degree in Chemistry (or another natural science subject)
- Good knowledge and experience in working with ERM systems (SAP, EBW etc) and CRMs
- Fluency speaking and writing in English and German
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; LINK)
- You will be the main point of contact for all the commercial and strategic topics in supply chain area (including optimisation)
- Your main responsibility will be Product Management tasks such as pricing, negotiations or creation of business plans for European businesses. You will also take care of the necessary forecasting and reporting
- You will be the main catalyst for capturing and sharing information and ensuring that all internal/external parties involved are at the same knowledge level and find pragmatic supply chain solutions
Our client offers you exciting work environment and being a part of one of the biggest chemical businesses world wide.
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Keywords: Product Manager/Chemicals/Oil&Gas/Supply Chain/ERM/SAP/Germany/English
Having launched in 2015 NonStop Chemicals is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe. Our consultants act as specialist consultants within a niche field to ensure they are the go to experts for all recruitment matters. We currently cover a number of areas including Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development (all applications including Composites, Adhesives etc), Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, EHS, Environmental Affairs (Contaminated Land, Acoustics etc) and much more.
My specialist area of expertise includes:
Regulatory (REACh, CLP, GHS, Safety Data Sheets / SDS, Biocides (98/8), Agrochemical/Crop Protection, Pesticide, Insecticide, Cosmetics, Flavours, Fragrance, Toxicologist, Ecotoxicologist Environmental Fate, Environmental Risk Assessment