Step into a Senior Role/Geotech./York
With offices located across the world, my client is one of the most prestigious engineering contractors available, and is currently on the look out for a Geotechnical Engineer to step into a Senior position.
This is the perfect opportunity for those interested in taking the next step in their career, not just in name, but by being given the chance to take on more responsibility and having an option to opperate on the business development side of the company, hence, allowing you to demonstrate the skills needed to progress your career further for the future.
Aside from the scope of progression, there also exists the chance to work on a variety of excting projects focused within different sectors, including: rail, highways, infrastructure and development. Therefore, providing the possibility to broaden your skill set and maintain interest in your work, with each day offering something new.
- A Degree in engineering geology, civil engineering or similar.
- Post graduate degree (MSc/MEng) in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, soil mechanics, foundation engineering etc.
- 4 years+ of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Be at or approaching chartered status (CEng / CGeol).
- Working knowledge of relevant British Standards and familiarity with UK soils and rock.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and geotechnical software.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Hold a clean UK driving licence.
To find out more about either of the roles available, please contact me at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
More so, if you are not currently interested in new positions but know of someone who would be, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.