Professional Teaching Fellow - Professional Development
The Graduate School of Management (GSM) at the University of Auckland Business School is seeking to appoint a Professional Teaching Fellow to support the delivery of a set of Professional Development modules across its suite of coursework masters programmes.
If you are committed to ensuring that your students have an extraordinary learning experience, informed by relevant research and enhanced by appropriate learning technologies, this role will appeal.
Specific responsibilities will include the design, development and delivery of a modular professional development curriculum that builds knowledge of business practice and develops professional skills and competencies that will enhance the employability of a diverse postgraduate student body.
The Professional Development modules are embedded in the GSM Master of Management (15 months) with specialisations in business, accounting, international business or marketing; and the 18 month Master of Professional Accounting, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing programmes.
The Graduate School of Management is committed to delivering high value, relevant and impactful learning experiences that maximise the employment outcomes for our graduates. To deliver these results, each of these programmes share the following characteristics:
- Research-informed teaching
- Commitment to team-based learning
- A focus on case-based and experiential learning
- The integration of professional and personal skill development into the curriculum
- Embedded language and business communication skills.
All faculty are expected to commit to, and work collaboratively within, these parameters, alongside educational development and learning technology professionals, to deliver a high quality student experience.
To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter clearly indicating discipline area and relevant experience
- Statement of your teaching philosophy including teaching evaluations.
Applications close on Sunday 27th August 2017.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, equity groups, parenting support and flexible work go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Political Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand