Radiation Protection Consultant, Warrington, £55K+
Our client is a leader in the Nuclear Industry looking to expand their UK Operations by hiring a Principle radiation consultant, to join the radiation shielding team. The Principle Radiation Consultant successful in this role will be the only one based in the UK, and due to the companies intention to expand their UK Operations very quickly you will soon be in a position to build a team around you.
This position offers you:
- Progressive career in an expanding and exciting company.
- Chance to establish yourself in a challenging role without extensive competition.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- application of radiation transport codes
- manage shielding projects, as well as assuming a technical role within other projects
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Mentor Junior staff
- Senior and/or principal consultant with 3-10 years' experience in radiation shielding and dose assessment within the nuclear industry.
To apply call me, Funmi Gbadamosi on +44 (0)207 940 2105 for a confidential discussion. Please send your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com
If this does not sound like the right opportunity for you, feel free to contact me about other Nuclear related positions I am working on.
Nuclear, radiation consultant, shielding consultant, shielding protection, radiation protection, nuclear,
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo life science group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and The Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.