UV Coatings Developer, Brand New Laboratory, Hannover
As a Coatings Developer you will joining and Industrial Coatings company who have just finished building a brand new Production & Laboratory facility on-site at their headquarters in Hannover with state-of-the-art Laboratory equipment which will allow them to develop the next generation of coatings. Having just hired two new development specialists at the end of 2016 they are now looking to take on one more developer to for their water-borne laboratory which develops products for the Wood Coatings market.
The company you will be joining are an international coatings company that develop, manufacture and distribute their own range of coating systems. With an established reputation in the market for high quality coatings, over 1,500 staff worldwide and and sales offices and manufacturing facilities in over 40 countries worldwide, it's a company with extensive development prospects for new staff in the future.
The company specialise in wood coatings systems for furniture, industrial, flooring and architectural applications and are the biggest competitor in this area with over four times as many staff as their closest rival in the industry, ensuring they have the best brand reputation in the sector, making them a highly valuable employer to work for which will help to greatly boost your CV profile.
Your role in the business will be to develop the next generation of waterborne coatings for the Wood Coatings sector, working as part of a highly experienced and knowledgable development team who are experts in this field, allowing you to pool your knowledge and greatly develop your technical skills. With 4 developers in the laboratory and a further 2 joining later this year, you will be working in a growing team which will give you the opportunity to step into a more senior position in the next 3-4 years.
- Over 1,500 staff worldwide with 250 staff on-site at their headquarters in Hannover
- Production and R&D sites in 12 countries worldwide with an additional presence in a further 30 countries through their sales and distribution network
- Specialist Manufacturer, Developer & Distributor of Coatings for wood substrates
- Clear growth strategy for the next 5 years under a new management board
- Centralised head-office includes Sales, Marketing, R&D, Applications and Production on-site
- Flat management hierarchies & short decision making processes ensures a highly competitive product range
- Development of new products & re-development of existing formulations in the laboratory
- Applications testing on-site with customers which will require travel between 20-30%
- Working with quality and colorimetry teams to perform quality checks
- Raw materials testing & analysis
- Collaborating with Sales teams at the end of the Product Development cycle to provide technical specifications
- Completed training as Lacklaborant
- At least 2 years experience in development
- Proven expertise developing water-based or UV coating systems
- Experience in the wood coatings market preferred but not essential
- B2 Level German & B1 level english speaking
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please send an up-to-date version of your Lebenslauf/CV to email@example.com. Or you can call NonStop Chemical and speak to Arthur Mills in Germany +49 892 109 3363 or Switzerland +41 43 508 0817.
Arthur is the headhunter & recruiter specialising in Research and Development opportunities in the Paints, Coatings & Printing Inks industries across Germany, Austria & Switzerland. He offers positions at all seniorities and typically recruits for the following positions: Lacklaborant/Lacktechniker/Lackingenieur, R&D Group Leader, R&D Laboratory Manager, R&D Director. If you are a professional in this market and are looking for alternative employment opportunities then please contact him for a confidential discussion. Elsewise, if you are looking to hire professionals in this field for your company then you can contact him for a private consultation.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe. Having developed a reputation as one of the leading recruitment companies in the Chemicals industry since 2008 we offer clients and candidates an industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert market specific knowledge. We work an a specialist basis and have consultants covering the following areas: Research & Development, Technical Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, Toxicology, Ecotoxicoloy, EHS, Geo-Technical, Geo-Environmental, Contaminated Land, Air Quality, Acoustics and Procurement.
R&D / Research and Development / Coatings / Formulation / Paints / Waterborne Coatings / Wood Substrates / Metal Substrates / Chemicals / Chemistry / UV Curable / English / German / Germany / Forschung / Entwicklung / Beschichtungen / Formulierung / Lacke / Wasserbasislacke / Holzsubstrate / Metallsubstrate / Chemie / UV-härtbar / Englisch / Deutsch / Deutschland /