Senior Lecturer/Reader in Composites Manufacture and Design
Suitable candidates for the post will have a strong academic and/or industrial background in research, preferably with experience in the engineering industry. Applicants must demonstrate an excellent knowledge of their research specialism and demonstrate plans to develop their research and how this will link to and expand existing activities. This position requires an excellent track record of research.
The successful candidates will be expected to pursue research in areas related to composites manufacture and design, for example in data rich manufacturing, automation, increased deposition and cure rates, in-process inspection and monitoring, process modelling, sustainable manufacturing, design for manufacture or advanced design methodologies, and to collaborate widely across the internationally leading Bristol Composites Institute (ACCIS), the Engineering and Science Faculties, and the NCC.
More information at http://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/.
Job reference for Senior Lecturer/Reader ACAD102814
The closing date for applications is Midnight on 29th October 2017.
Interviews are expected to be held in the week beginning 20th November 2017
For an informal discussion please contact:
Professor Michael Wisnom
Head of Bristol Composites Institute ACCIS
Professor Kevin Potter
Professor in Composites Manufacture
Prof Ian Bond
Head of Queen’s School of Engineering (Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical)
The University is committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemical Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physics Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom