Research Fellow - Musculoskeletal Research
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Research Fellow to work with leading musculoskeletal researchers at Leeds on a developing musculoskeletal research project, which focus on non-pharmacological interventions for improving the treatment and management of musculoskeletal conditions.
You will be a key contributor in helping to develop grant applications to secure income for research arising from Professor Philip Conaghan’s Osteoarthritis (OA) and Non-Inflammatory Arthritis Research Group.
You will have a first degree and PhD (or equivalent) in a subject area relating to science, psychology or health services research and have post-doctoral research experience in musculoskeletal research. A clinical qualification as an allied health professional would be an advantage.
To explore the post further or for any enquiries you may have, please contact:
Dr Sarah Kingsbury, Osteoarthritis Strategic Lead
Telephone: +44 (0)113 392 4878, email: S.R.Kingsbury@leeds.ac.uk
The University of Leeds is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and offers a range of family friendly policies. The University is a charter member of Athena SWAN and holds the Bronze award. The School of Medicine gained the Silver award in 2016. We are committed to being an inclusive medical school that values all staff, and we are happy to consider job share applications and requests for flexible working arrangements from our employees.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom