Sales Rep - Liquid Handling/LifeScience - Basel
KA/163179/1 Sales Representative - LifeSciences/Laboratory Equipment - Suisse Romandie/Western Switzerland
NonStop is currently recruiting for a specialist lifescience company who require a Sales Representative to work with their laboratory/liquid handling equipment. This position will be supporting clients across the Basel and Lausanne regions of Switzerland and requires a motivated individual with previous experience in liquid handling or lifescience equipment.
Based in the beautiful Swiss Alps, my client offers an idyllic location offering you plenty of things to do during your free time when you're not travelling. As this position will be covering the Basel region of Switzerland and parts of the Romandie region where there is an established client base, as well as great potential for expansion. You will benefit from working closely with a senior management team who are well versed in their field, providing you with the expertise and training you will need to progress upwards in your sales career.
Furthermore, due to its size, my client organises many company events for example summer BBQs and even mountain climbing! They truly have a fantastically fun environment which you can now be a part of. With their current expansion plans, this team is only expected to grow bigger and better as they continue to grow on a European level.
As a Sales Representative, your main duties will be:
- Checking the market and customer needs and staying on top of this
- Planning and implementing sales strategies
- Acquiring new customers to help expand sales across the Basel
- Working closely with the Marketing & R&D teams to ensure successful launches and campaigns
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 1-2 years experience in sales within the lifescience or laboratory field
- Previous experience working with liquid handling equipment is highly beneficial
- Fluency in French & English with a strong understanding of German
- Willingness to travel 40-50% across Basel and the Suisse Romandie
For more information, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call Kate Adley on +41 435 080 816. Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application.
Not the right position for you? Do you know someone who could be interested? NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please pass this advertisement onto any sales professionals within the lifescience area who could be interested in a Sales Specialist position working with liquid handling products for the Basel & Western regions of Switzerland.