Direct Doctorate fellowship in Adult Neurogenesis
This project should use methodologies of immunohistochemistry, Western blotting, molecular biology and PCR technique.
For the development of this project, the Ph.D. student will be subsidized by a Direct Doctorate grant (duration of 48 months) from São Paulo Research Foundation – FAPESP (Thematic Project 2016 / 02224-1, effective from 08/01/2017 to 07/07/2022), requiring full-time dedication. The scholarship has a monthly value of R$ 1,988.10 (in the first year), R$ 2,110.20 (second year), R$ 2,929.80 (third year) and R$ 3,626.10 (fourth year). Financial aid equivalent to 30% of the annual value of the scholarship will be granted for expenses directly related to research activities. The requirements and benefits are available at fapesp.br/bolsas/dd.
Qualities and experience required:
a. The interested candidates must demonstrate experience in the subject on neurogenesis and / or in an area related to this project;
b. Must be independent, be able to interact with the work team and good communication;
c. Have independence in the English language (reading, writing, speaking and listening);
d. The position requires previous experience in immunohistochemistry, molecular biology and biochemistry. It is also desirable for the Applicant to have the ability to manipulate livestock (primarily rat) animals;
e. If it is necessary to choose the candidate, we can conduct an interview (face-to-face or via Skype);
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Brazil
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Brazil
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Brazil
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Brazil
- Biochemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Brazil