Visiting Lecturers - Business
We are currently seeking part-time lecturers to complement our faculty team. Candidates with the ability and experience to teach the business subjects on our degree programme, including Marketing, Digital Marketing, Enterprise and Innovation, Human Resources Management, Project Management and other business related subjects are sought.
We are also looking for guest lecturers in various business subjects to teach on a fly-in, seminar basis (half day or one-day session basis).
You are either a seasoned academic professional looking for the opportunity to implement your experience in a new and dynamic environment or a young academic who has had their first taste of academic life and is looking for a chance to develop their skills further. You will be able to demonstrate successful experience of teaching at undergraduate level.
If you enjoy working closely with young people willing to challenge you, then this is the right environment for you.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
The successful candidates are required to:
- Be at the native level, fluent English language skills
- Have 3– 5 years minimum industry experience
- Have a Doctoral Degree (PhD or DBA) in some management field, or working towards. In certain cases, candidates who hold an MBA or Master’s degree will be considered (for example where they have extensive industry and/or lecturing experience).
- Have experience in managing, teaching and assessing in a higher education environment.
- Be highly motivated with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate experience in working in an international environment
- Possess a high-level of cross-cultural sensitivity
Globe Business College Munich is a private, accredited Irish business college in the heart of Munich. Our vision is to meet the needs of students and companies who require business education in Munich which is practically-oriented, internationally-focused, centered on the individual learner and conducted completely in the English language. For further information please visit: www.globe-college.com