Come Work and Live in the resort communities of the Jersey Shore!
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and lifeenhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
As the area's premier provider, Hackensack Meridian Behavioral Health Services has provided comprehensive mental health and substance abuse services to the residents of Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties for over forty years. We are currently accepting applications for Psychiatrists to join our growing Mental Health/Addiction Interdisciplinary Teams in the following positions:
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist – Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
- Addiction or Geriatric Psychiatry – Outpatient Faculty Practice setting with opportunity to teach Psychiatry Residents, Ocean Medical Center (Brick, NJ)
- Inpatient Hospitalist/Staff Psychiatrist – Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, NJ)
- Medical Director of Adult Inpatient Unit – Riverview Medical Center(Red Bank, NJ)
- Outpatient Psychiatry – Part time Opportunities – Interest in Co-Occurring/Addiction Psychiatry is a plus – Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Asbury Park, NJ)
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation package which includes: medical/dental plans, 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Psychiatrists are also eligible for faculty appointment at the new Seton Hall-Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine. For immediate consideration, please contact Renee Theobald, at: Renee.Theobald@hackensackmeridian.org or call: 732 751-3597.
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V