Regulatory Affairs Manager permanent
If you are a driven person and are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally, this is the role you need.
I am looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager who likes challenges and is willing to have high responsibilities.
My client is a Pharmaceutical Group continiously growing due to its great investment in the business and people. In this moment, as they are extending the business, they want to give the opportunity to the candidate to cover multiple products registrations across EU countries, which will assure your future and will make you develop and progress professionally.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 8 years of experience as Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical companies in Europe.
- Solid experience with Technical files/Dossier, DMF, specifically with CMC (module3).
- Proven experience with National procedures, dealing with EU countries and international regulatory parties, specifically with Germany and Austria. Other countries will be a plus.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and multitasking person (ability to make different registrations at the same time).
What is offered:
Location: the role will be based in Frankfurt area.
Competitive salary: from 70K to 80K depending on the profile.
If you are interested, send your CV (in Word format) to Elena Rodríguez at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org I am sorry to anticipate that, by the number of applicants, it is probably not possible for all applications to get a response. The reason for this is that, being a recruiter specialized in this sector in particular, I am the main person to receive direct contact from all interested parties. If you are not interested, but know someone who might be interested, do not hesitate to contact me. You can find more job offers on our website: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com