Regulatory Affairs Manager- PPP - EU WIDE
This is an excellent opportunity for someone working in regulatory affairs to join a global team for one of the fastest growing Crop Protection companies in the world. This role has good career options as you will be joining at an early stage in the build up of the regulatory team. As the company grows they will need people to step up in their responsibility. Imagine being a part of a team of 25 and think where your likely career can be in 5 years time when that team could be at 50! In addition to this, you will have the chance to work closely with highly experienced team members who have significant experience in the Crop Protection industry. Please contact me for further details.
This is a company that writes their own dossiers, they don't just do letters of access, which has allowed them to be more flexible and agile to market demands. With over 30 active substances, they are heavily involved in developping a new and innovative product portfolio and finding new uses for old products, this means they have over a 1000 registrations in play at any one time in Europe. With such an extensive pipeline of products, this company can offer you a real challenge in a dynamic environment with stimulating work.
- Responsible for regulatory filings for regulatory EU submission under 1107/2009
- Working closely with the Development team and external consultants
- Collaboration on scientific advice and regulatory meetings within EU wide Task Forces
- Hands on work on dossiers contributing to Zonal product Authorization
- Experience in regulatory submissions for Active Substance
- Experience in regulatory strategy
- Fluency in English and 1 other EU language
- Over 5 years experience overall in regulatory affairs for Crop Protection
- A scientific education within Agronomy, Chemistry, Plant Biology or Vegetable Science
If you want to take the first steps in what could be a fruitful career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 to find out more
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Belgium within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / BPR / Agrochemical / Crop Protection / Plant Protection / Arables / Perennials / Seeds / Phyto / Phytosanitaire / Phytopharmaceutique / Cosmetics / Cosmétiques / SDS / FDS / DIP / 1107/2009 / MFSC / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologist / Environmental Fate / E-Fate / Chargé d'Affaires Reglementaires