Office Manager (post level 11/10)
Job ID: 2103
Duties and responsibilities:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in the office administration.
- Honesty to handle cash or finances
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must pay meticulous attention to detail and be committed to a high standard of work.
- Knowledge and work experience in a higher education environment.
Assumption of duties:
As soon as possible.
08 December 2017.
The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3592/9161/3106.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/division.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.