Global Regulatory Affairs Manager, Basel
Global Regulatory Affairs Manager, Basel, Strategy for post marketing global labelling and branding
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned regulatory labelling and compliance professional to join a forward thinking and expansive regulatory affairs team. What makes this role stand out is that it has a mix of strategy and management for labelling operations across global functions, while still keeping a grounding with regulatory as a whole and working as part of a small team. I see this as a good role for someone with strong regulatory knowledge in labelling, who would like to move this into a more global and strategic position. The team are friendly, highly experienced and have been delivering on complex global projects. If you could be interested 'in principle', then please feel free to contact me.
* Preparation and review of regulatory labelling documents
* Strategic input within the global regulatory team
* Training, coaching and some management responsibilities within the DRA team
* Working on project teams for critical submissions
* Over 4 years experience in regulatory affairs in Pharmaceuticals/Biotech/OTC (Sadly we cannot consider purely Medtech experience)
* Proven experience within EU/FDA labelling/labeling approvals
* Fluency in English
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41435 080817 .For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.