Data Scientist - Global Medical Technology Company - Cambridge
Global medical device company is investing millions of GBP into their products development and transformation to become an absolute leader in critical care monitoring technology. Do you want to be part of a cutting edge company that is changing the way hospitals work? Look no further!
NonStop's client is looking for a Data Scientist, to join the Sensor and Algorithm Development Group. The role is varied, and its scope may be adapted to play to the strengths of the successful applicant, but shall encompass two core areas. Firstly the maintenance and development of the data infrastructure, processing tools and databases to aid R&D.
Here you will have an opportunity to experience first-hand the complete cycle of medical device development from initial concept generation through to regulatory approval and roll-out. As such the Company provides an environment which tests its employees whilst expanding their skillsets.
Your role will be:
- To contribute to our client's research and development activities, focussed towards the development of novel and innovative medical devices
- To develop analytics projects within R&D, encompassing data processing & analysis, algorithm development and mathematical/computational modelling
- To contribute to the wider planning, design, development and review of company products and activities
- To liaise with external consultants and contractors
- Expert user and developer of data analysis and statistical processing tools (MATLAB being essential, Excel, VBA, R, SAS, SPSS, Minitab of additional benefit) and database integration packages (SQL, MS Access)
- Strong mathematical/physical science mind-set
- Experience of algorithm development, ideally in the fields of analytics or diagnostics, and in an industrial setting
- Ideally - ISO 13485
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +44 207 940 2105 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.