Therapeutic Care Worker in Children's Residential Home
Would you be interested in gaining a fully-funded masters qualification in child psychotherapy?
This position involves working in a children's home with a therapeutic approach for promoting the wellbeing of children. You will be part of the ongoing training and development with access to a range of training modules leading to becoming a qualified child psychotherapist.
What's required of you?
* Strong communication and listening skills
* A desire to work with and help children
* Experience of working in a children's care setting will be advantageous but not essential
What's on offer?
* Opportunity to gain a qualification in child psychotherapy
* A generous salary and 40 days annual leave
* A stable and supportive team
Due to promotions within the organisation, there are current vacancies available for Therapeutic Care Workers. Not only will you have academic training to achieve your qualifications, you will also have the career development opportunities to become Deputy Team Leaders, Team Leaders and Managers.
If you're interested in this opportunity, contact James Colliver today on 0203 519 1775 or alternatively via email on firstname.lastname@example.org