Therapeutic Care Worker
Would you be interested in gaining a fully-funded masters qualification in child psychotherapy?
This position involves working in a children's home with a therapeutic approach for promoting the wellbeing of children. You will be part of the ongoing training and development with access to a range of training modules leading to becoming a qualified child psychotherapist.
What's required of you?
* Strong communication and listening skills
* A desire to work with and help children
* Experience of working in a children's care setting will be advantageous but not essential
What's on offer?
* Opportunity to gain a qualification in child psychotherapy
* A generous salary and 40 days annual leave
* A stable and supportive team
If you're interested in this opportunity, contact James Colliver today on 0203 519 1775 or alternatively via email on firstname.lastname@example.org