Sales & Application Specialist- HPLC-Germany and Eastern Europe
Sales & Application Specialist - HPLC-Germany and Eastern Europe
If you are an experienced Sales Specialist in laboratory diagnostics and analytical chemistry (HPLC), have a degree in life sciences and want to develop career with a global market leader, apply!
The company is one of the top 3 players worldwide who specialise in high performance liquid chromatography, which include instruments, columns, and supplies to help laboratories achieve highest operational efficiency. If you have expertise in the latter areas and want to progress within a renowned company offering career progression opportunities, this is the role for you. You will get to be part of the ground-breaking innovations, develop niche skills and knowledge to become more competitive on the market. What is more, you will get a chance to manage and train distributors covering Eastern Europe, therefore you will get your name out in the market.
* MSc or University Degree or equivalent in Biochemistry or another life-science discipline
* At least 3 years of relevant experience in a sales environment
* In depth understanding of the theory of HPLC hardware (Pumps, Autosamplers, Detectors)
* A full understanding of HPLC Column theory and how to apply this with respect to customer applications
* Problem solving skills
* Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
* Fluency in written and oral English
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +498921093364 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
Keywords: Application Specialist, Product Specialist, HPLC, Sales, LCMS/SQ.