SOCIAL WORKER - CONDENSED WEEK AND STABLE CONTRACT
NonStop's client, based in the beautiful area of East of England, is looking to hire Qualified Social Worker in their Children In Need team.
You will be joining very a Local Authority currently investing a lot into modern facilities, which will make you work way easier and enable you to save time and effort.
One of the main things, that my client is offering are:
- CONDENSED WEEK - you will have 3 day weekends, which means more free time you can spend with your family and friends
- SMALL TEAMS managed by a Practice Manager and supported by Advanced Practitioners, which for you means you will be provided with tailored guidance and supervision. It will help you to focus on your professional development and progress in the future;
- You will be working alongside other professionals in order to provide children with the best support. It means you will be able to gain totally new experience and improve you skills;
- LOCUM position will allow you start as soon as possible, have no gaps in your CV and doesn't require long term commitment;
- also they do organise telephone interviews, so you will not have to waste your time for travelling.
Salary: £28-32 p/h (depending upon experience)
If you are interested in this role and want to discuss more details, please contact:
Tel No: +44 (0) 203 519 1775
NonStop Care is a leading specialist recruiter in the qualified social work sector across the UK. Committed to providing the best service, our expert consultants are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. We provide permanent and locum as well as independent assessment opportunities with local authorities, the private and third sectors.