STATISTICIAN - SAS PROGRAMMING - GROWING BUSINESS
Our client is radiopharmaceuticals company that currently developing for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors. This is a great chance to be a part of the growing business with the personal development opportunities and for someone who is looking to get more experience within radiopharmaceuticals.
Your main responsibilities as a Statistician will include:
* Data interpretation and data reports from early to late stage of product development;
* Review statistical analysis plans for preclinical and clinical studies;
* Take part in qualification routine and for-cause audits of CRO and vendors to assess effectiveness of related GCP and GLP compliance with biometrics standards;
* Recognize, address and resolve any issues;
* Ensure the communication between all functions within the company and with external partners.
You will be involved into many big projects and become a part of the small team of Statisticians that will be expanding with upcoming years. You will take part in the preclinical and clinical development projects, where you will provide your expertise in relation to statistical analysis and data management in compliance with best practices and regulatory guidelines.
You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or IT; at least 3 years experience in programming (this vacancy involves 70% of programming activities); good written and spoken English. CRO experience is an asset.
Apply TODAY by sending your CV in the Word format to Maria Vinogradova via e-mail: M.Vinogradova@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Or contact for more details on:
Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0816 | Int Ext: 3179
Not exactly what you are looking for? Recommend a friend and earn up to £200.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.