Principal Health Economist
Principal Health Economist
We are supporting a mid-sized health economics consultancy to hire a Principal Health Economist to be based in their office in the North of England.
You may be interested because:
- You will have line management responsibilities for around 6 people. You will lead them and guide and develop them in their career
- You will develop the whole health economics function of the consultancy
- You will develop global health economics models and contribute the economics sections of global HTA submissions - these are 2 key experience areas for career progression in health economics
- You will manage proposal writing and business development activities. These are key skills for career advancement in consultancies
- 33 days holiday
Your responsibilities will be:
- developing the health economics function of the consultancy
- fully client facing position
- Line manage around 6 people
- Act as the project lead for health economics modelling work
- develop global health economics models from scratch
- write the economic section of global HTA submissions
- lead evidence generation studies
- proposal writing
- developing new methods
- provide economic input into clinical trial design
The company is looking for someone who has:
- Built at least 5 cost effectiveness models from scratch
- Has a lot of experience as a Health Economist, working in a consultancy, pharma / medical devices company or academia
- Has experience of line managing health economists
- Experience of managing projects, with responsibility for budgets and timelines
- Fluent written and spoken English
Let me know if you're interested.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (if not PDF) to me directly, Will Smith, at email@example.com.
NonStop Pharma is Nonstop Recruitment's longest running division with over 40 consultants covering a wide range of niche specialisms across Europe covering both permanent and interim positions. Owning to our breadth and depth of coverage we are well equipped to provide specialist support to a full range of services from large scale recruitment campaigns to executive searches.
NonStop Recruitment is a Swiss based recruitment company established in 2000. NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.