Speech and Language Therapist - Personalised Approach
Well regarded school in Uxbridge is now hiring!
We are looking for Speech and Language therapist who would want to help young people who face difficulties to ensure better future!
Our school works in much-personalised approach where every child will get tailored approach. This is achieved by keeping our groups small and concentrated. We really want to help every child - it brings a great level of satisfaction to see results first hand.
As a qualified Speech and Language Therapist, the following criteria:
* Recognised and relevant Speech & Language Therapy degree
* HCPC registration
* Experience with Autism and Learning Disabilities
* Knowledge of a range of assessment tools and evidence of skilled application
* Experience of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency work within a range of settings
* Knowledge of sensory differences
If you want to work with us, together we can help even more children! To apply please, email your CV in the word format to Alina Drake:
Telephone: 02079402749 Ext: 3425
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. Being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.