Senior Statistician - Clinical Development - Cambridge
NonStops client, a British Biopharma who are in the middle of an expansion period. They are looking for a senior Statistician to support this growth.
The position can be based in the Head office in Cambridge. You will be a member of the clinical team and are responsible for statistical input, including SAS programming, to clinical studies.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you should have:
* Strong Statistical Programming experience within clinical research (leader experience is preferred)
* Excellent knowledge of SAS required.
* CDISC knowledge strongly desirable.
* +4 years EU Statistical Programming industry experience
* Good knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, e.g. ICH Guidelines
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.