Transfer your knowledge! - RA Manager - Belgium based
Do you feel personally responsible for the more junior colleagues in your company and do you want to give them this opportunity, while not compromising on being involved in complex projects yourself? Then the position we currently have available might be your cup of tea!
The desired profile has the following characteristics:
- Has at least five-six years of experience and different experiences in Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Is familiar with activities/terms like submissions, marketing authorization applications (MAA's), decentralized procedures (DCP's)/centralized procedures (CP's), Mutual recognition procedures (MRP's), common technical documents (CTD's)
- Is trilingual (Dutch, English, French) or speaks at least English fluently + Dutch or French.
What would be in it for you:
- The chance to be involved in complex projects, meaning you could further develop your knowledge within the field and build an even more solid skillset for the future.
- The possibility to give trainings. Having the possibility to transfer knowledge to others, take responsibility and add value to the company.
- A full-time, permanent contract.
Has this position sparked your interest? If so, please reach out to me by sending me your most up to date CV in MS WORD format to Gerlyn Doornebosch at G.email@example.com, or feel free to call +31 20 709 1070 for more information and a confidential conversation, regarding this and all other positions we are actively recruiting for.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.