Audits & Compliance Manager - Opportunité Internationale
Picture yourself through Europe, Asia, Australia, India, South America giving your HSE expertise to very diverse people, managing and helping them to respect regulations and protect their workers. If you have great experience within experience thefood industry, ideally with a production background then do not picture you may be that lucky person.
My client is part of the top 5 leaders within the Wines & Spirits industry.
It employs a workforce of more than 18,000 people and now looking for a Cross Audit Compliance Manager. It is an amazing opportunity to be part of great adventure within a very stable and ambitious Group.
The position itself demands great knowledge of the regulatory context of the food industry. The Cross Audit & Compliance Manager would have diverse tasks and strong responsibilities. He or she would need to ensure product safety and compliance across the Group, through coordination and monitoring across the world in different working site.
It is an exceptional chance for an experienced Audit & Compliance Manager to face new challenge that allows to increase skills, working in a fantastic diversee environment, meeting great experts that would expanding your knowledge.
Purpose of the job : Contribute to risk management and excellence through the management of Group policies and guidelines applicable to Operations, and the implementation of the cross audit process.
Roles et responsibilities :
- Manage the corpus of Group guidelines
- Manage the cross-audit process ; prepare audit programme and propose audit budget, deliver the audit missions, follow audit programme implementation, analyze and present results, suggest and implement improvements of the audit tool and audit process.
- Coordinate the Group certification Policy
- Contribute to other Group initiatives
Profile : Work experience required
* 5 to 10 years of experience in a food industry, ideally with a production background,
* Alternatively, 5 to 10 years of experience as a qualified auditor, with experience in the food industry.
* Deep knowledge of quality systems, quality control, risk management.
* Very good knowledge of auditing.
* Strong relationship building skills and ability to communicate both with senior managers and shop floor team members.
* General knowledge of the food industry (food processing, quality standards, quality controls, food safety, risk management, H&S...). Expected education: depends on experience profile.
* Language required : fluent in english ; ready to learn french
If you believe the job may interest you or your network then do not wait, call me on +44 207 234 0550 or send me an email at : email@example.com