ATM - R&A Team - Interviewing Now
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join their Referral and Assessment Team.
Some of the benefits of working for the organisation and of the role include:
* A close-knit team of majority permanent staff who all work together and have a great team spirit meaning you will feel welcome within the team and happier at work.
* Offer an initial telephone interview to make it easier and quicker for you, therefore you won't have to take a day off from work or travel.
* Quick feedback on applications and after an interview so you won't be waiting around.
Interviews are taking place now, if you're interested, please send me your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) at N.Kaur@nonstop-recruitment, alternatively, you can call Neesha Kaur on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential chat.
Additionally, if you find that this opportunity is not for you but you know someone else who would be interested, please feel free to pass on my details or to send me their number.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.