Regulatory Managers - Specialist Areas - Paris
My client is a leading Agrochemicals company who have a worldwide presence. They have achieved this through strategic mergers and acquisitions that have given them access to an enviable number of Active Substances. They are now looking for Regulatory Affair Managers with expertise in key areas to help move the business forward.
- Manage own Registrations Projects
- Advise other Regulatory managers on key areas (Ecotox, Residue or AMV)
- Assess and an peer review sections of dossiers
- Coordinate external consultants and CROs
- Work with National and EU Authorities
- Scientific Education with a related field
- Extensive regulatory experience with 1107/2009
- Expertise in the following areas:
- Analytical Method Validation
- Project management Experience
- A professional level of English
If you want to take the first steps in what could be a fruitful career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 to find out more
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Switzerland within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / BPR / Agrochemical / Crop Protection / Plant Protection / Arables / Perennials / Seeds / Phyto / Phytosanitaire / Phytopharmaceutique / SDS / FDS / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologist / Environmental Fate / E-Fate / Chargé d'Affaires Reglementaires / MRL / Residue / Residues / GLP / Herbicides / Insecticides / Fungicides / Growth Regulators / Plant Nutrients / Biocontrol / Bionstimulants / Biosolutions