Data Scientist: Transformation Analytics
Do you want to transform the way that data and analytics are used to delive useful insights across a large financial cime transformation programmes. The digital revolution is driving new insights into how financial crime is investigated and prevented.
We are working with a company who are investing in talent across their analytics and Data Science areas, our client is looking to harness the huge new amounts of information at their disposal to understand trends and to impact positive change delivery
Use your passion for data science and mathematics to provide insights into the exciting field of (financial crime)!
The company is a top tier bank, with a goal to expand their expertise in the field of analytics and data science, this role is to help provide the bank with insights and solutions in preventing financial crime by enabling the use of data to provide insights around customer behaviour across a large amount of transactions.
You will be able to use your knowledge and skill with data analytics tools such as tableau, and programming languages such as R and Python, utilising your strong background in applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing, visualisation, data engineering and specific domain expertise to add value.
Your experience will encompass:
- A combination of applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing (machine learning, artificial intelligence), visualisation, data engineering. Specific domain expertise in the area of combatting financial crime and/or a strong R&D background would be an advantage.
- Experience working within the Hadoop ecosystem in addition to strong technical skills in analytical languages such as Python, R, SQL, SAS. Specific knowledge of Spark and/or graph theory are an advantage.
- Top level academic results including a relevant degree education at BSc or MSc level
- High quality further education, preferably a science background/PhD
- Demonstrable, inquisitive nature with the ability to pursue lines of inquiry independently
- Can communicate/present fluently to audiences at differing ability levels on fields outside of their own technical domain
- Demonstrable interest in the Financial Crime subject area and context
- This is an exciting opportunity as you will be at the forefront of investigative analytics and progressive data science.
- This is the perfect opportunity for you to join an exciting and developing area where you can use your knowledge across the regulatory and financial crime space.
Be the First to Apply!