Project Manager - Blockchain Company based in San Francisco
Project Manager - Working for exciting Blockchain Company based in San Fran.
I am currently looking for a Project Manager who has strong experience in Project Management and a strong understanding of Blockchain technology to come and work for a company who is looking to be pioneers within the industry. They are a company that can offer stability, career development and a competitive salary.
* Certified Project Management Professional
* Technical base in Software development or exceptional math and game-theory skills
* Good knowledge in BVlockchain and a deep interest
* Good problem solving skills
You will be required to do the following tasks:
* Manage product roadmap development and iteration on strategic direction
* Support the community development and portfolio projects
* Connect and coordinate legal and business development with potential partners
* Screen and recruit premier talent for the customers partners
This is a great time to join a company who is making a stamp in the Blockchain world. You will be part of a growing company and have the chance to gain great career development.
Salary will be negotiable on experience.
I do have a number of vacancies EU and Worldwide so if this wasn't an option but maybe Spain, Germany or Portugal was then please feel free to contact me on the details below.
We are an international recruitment company which specialise in different sectors including Cyber Security, Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of being shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
Contact: Andrew Frost: FR: +33172777503 UK: 02079404590 DUTCH: +31106690591 DE: +498920172830