Process Engineer, Middlesborough Excellent training
Process Engineer- MIddlesborough-open door policy engineering team, develop skills and learn from senior engineers, progression through to senior engineering management £50k+
The company have a culture of internal progression, simply looking at those who have been in the company a few years you will see their movement within the company. Career progression may be within site or even across Europe. As an established company within the chemical industry it is an opportunity to develop your process engineering skills in a niche and specialised industry. They manufacture a unique product used by other a billion customers a year.
This position offers you:
- Progressive career in an expanding and exciting company.
- Niche and useful skillset to build your career in
- Exposure to international manufacturing management.
- MSc in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Several years experience in the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Experience with process engineering in excess of 5 years
- Ideally experience with specialty chemicals
To apply call me, Funmi Gbadamosi on +44 (0)207 940 2105 for a confidential discussion. Please send your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com
If this does not sound like the right opportunity for you, feel free to contact me about other EHS related positions I am working on.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo life science group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and The Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
, process engineer, process engineering,