Discharge Co-ordinator - 3 days a week
Discharge Co-ordinator - 3 days a week - South East London
Salary Up to £34,000 Pro Rata
Our client based near Lewisham is currently looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers to join their improving service. You will be working in a centre that provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy for adolescents and adult service users specialising in the treatment of patients with a primary cognitive or behavioural impairment resulting from a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
- Have demonstrable experience of the discharge process for patients with complex care needs
- Qualified Social Worker
- HCPC Registered
Discharge Co-ordinator your main responsibilities:
- Assisting in the co-ordination and discharge planning for patients with complex needs
- Collecting and feeding back Quality and Audit data relating to the Friends and Family Test and Healthwatch surveys
- Providing regular updates on progress and discharge planning
- Signposting patients and carers
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100.