Assistant Professor - Department of Criminology and Security Science
The call is open for those who comply with the requirements of Law on Higher Education (Dz. U. No. 2016., poz. 1842 with amendments).
Keywords: criminology, forensics, internal security
- Fluent knowledge of the Polish language, additionally English and German (communicative ad least)
- Legal studies diploma (Masters or PhD)
- Experience in didactics in the field of criminology, forensics and security science
- The academic achievements of the candidate should correlate with the aforementioned specialties. Achievements in the field of criminology and internal security science backed up by publications and the doctorate thesis of the candidate in English or Polish are most important.
- Work experience tied to the polish Justice System (Judiciary and/or Prosecution)
- It is expected of the candidate to take part in the organization, didactics and scientific activity in the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economy of the University of Wroclaw
For further information contact the Criminology and Security Science Department CRO – prof. dr hab Maciej Szostak, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents should be sent in the electronic form only (with documents’ scans attached) to the following address: email@example.com no later than 11th February 2018, with the message title “KONKURS KKNoB”.
The results of the competition shall be announced no later than 28 th February 2018.
Selected candidates will be asked to submit relevant the documents in paper form.
We reserve the right to answer only selected candidates’ applications.