Life Science Logistics - Düsseldorf - Pharma-Industrie
Patient Service Management - Medical Administration/Logistics - Pharma-Industrie
Ready for an exciting challenge within the research pharma industry? Nursing or medical background and strong skills in administration, logistics, project management? If you are looking for a challenging, permanent role in a global organization with an unbeatable culture - read on.
NonStop are working with a leading Japanese pharmaceutical firm, with presence in Nephrology, Oncology, Rare Diseases and Immunology. With an exceptional pipeline and products in preparation for January 2018, they are building the team for a complete launch of a unique new Rare Disease product, which will change the lives of patients with previously incurable conditions.
To oversee the launch and the work of the outsourced Patient Service organization in Düsseldorf - to make sure products are in the right hands at the right time, we are recruiting for a full-time and permanent Patient Service Manager for the Düsseldorf office.
* Logistical oversight of processes: deliver medication, transfer records and study data, arrange reimbursement.
* Administrative leadership: keep control of paperwork and records to ensure patient outcomes are recorded accurately and consistently.
* Manage outsourced partners: ensure company objectives are met, processes are followed ethically and responsibly.
Candidate profile:* Medical/Nursing or Healthcare Administration/Logistics background
* First experience in an administrative or logistics role
* Excellent organizational skills
* Keen and on-the-ball working style
* Fluent German (Professional English is not essential)
Are you looking to make a move into the pharma industry? Do you want to use your talent for organization in a role helping patients receive a lifesaving treatment? This could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take the step - in a growing company ready to invest in your success. Contact me for a more detailed discussion (auch auf Deutsch), per Email oder telefonisch.
Theo Botsford, Spezialaußendienst//Außendienstleitung
089 2109 3363 firstname.lastname@example.org