District Manager - Cosmetics - Central Germany
My client who is one of the world leaders in the Chemical industry and who has a big presence in the cosmetic industry is currently expanding their Hair care business unit.
You will have the chance to step in a very innovative environment where the products that they distribute to their customers are highly wanted.
- * Supporting of their hairdressing salons with finished hair products
- * Acquisition of new customers in the assigned district
- * Presentation of its range of hair products
- * Administrative and organizational activities such as the reporting of all customer interactions
- * Continuous market and trend analyzes
- * Coordination and support in conducting seminars, events and shows
- * Homebased
You will have the chance to not only visit a lot of clients to present the new product line of the company but also fining new customers so you can extend your own network and revenue for the company. This means you will have a lot of autonomy in the job to make it your own great success.
- - German and English
- - New customer acquisition experience
- - Beauty Affinity
- - Experience as a sales person
What would stand out in an application is: having a barber experience in the past so you will be able to relate more to the clients needs.
For a confidential discussion about sales opportunities in the DACH region, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Jeroen De Maeyer, biotech Consultant on the number +49 892 1109 33 63
I am a specialist head hunter for sales in the cosmetic industry. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the BENELUX region or DACH region.
If you are a professional looking for your next opportunity, then please contact me. Alternatively if you are currently looking for skilled individuals for the development of your organisation then I can certainly help.