Quality Assurance Officer With Food Industry Background Wanted
My client is active in the pharmaceutical industry and offers development and manufacturing solutions to pharma and biotech companies. They have a very strong reputation and they have been around for a couple of decades so they can offer you stability.
To support their quality and compliance team they are looking for a quality professional with proven experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry as well as experience with GMP or HACCP. You will be able to plan your week in a way that suits your lifestyle, fitting in chores and errands during the week rather than having to do it all in the weekend.
Working as a Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for product quality, management and control of quality systems and review documents and you will help make a difference by creating a healthier world.
Furthermore, you will be working close to production and the whole technical side of the job which makes it an exciting and versatile role in which you can apply your technical knowledge.
To be successful:
* Great understanding of quality
* 1-2 years of relevant experience in quality ( people with production experience will also be considered)
* 1-5 years of GMP experience or HACCP experience
* Fluent in Dutch and English
* Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate
What can the company offer you?
* 130% Salary (Exact salary depends on level of experience but is competitive)
* Work close to production so you can see the products come alive and use your technical knowledge
* Many different assignments as the company is part of a big group
* Small team with family culture so you can create meaningful connections with your colleagues fast
Don't wait and apply now as applications are closing very soon! Send your WORD-Format CV to Karim Boutouta on email@example.com or call me on +31 207 091 070.
QUALITY ASSURANCE, NETHERLANDS, GMP, HACCP, DUTCH, ENGLISH, WORK LIFE BALANCE, TILBURG, QUALITY PERSON, QUALITY, PHARMA, PHARMACEUTICAL