Geography Teacher - Large Trust
The candidate will be joining an academy trust with huge ambition in the West Midlands. The trust has expanded significantly in the last 3 years and has 25 schools in total. For a candidate that wants to progress or develop, it's a fantastic opportunity. Their goal is to keep growing by adding 3 - 6 schools every year.
The ideal candidate will have the QTS qualification. However, the academy would also welcome candidates who have recently achieved their NQT qualification. They will also embody the schools commitment to excellence in developing students academically and preparing them for the ever changing world they will encounter. The role will involve the following:
* Encouraging student engagement and curiosity with Geography.
* Building positive relationships with students for effective communication.
* Developing teaching methods that ensure students fulfil their academic potential.
* Utilise the modern facilities for efficient delivery of learning outcomes.
* Be willing to embrace additional responsibility to ensure the Geography department is delivering for every student.
If you would like to contact me and learn more about the position please get in touch. My contact details are:
Tel No: +44 (0) 203 519 1775 | Int Ext: 3502