Global Associate Medical Director - Medical Devices
Nonstop recruitment is currently looking for an Associate Medical Director who has the leadership skills and ambition to become the Medical Director of the company within less than 2 years!
Our client is a Global Medical Devices company based in Rhône-Alpes giving you the chance to work at international level with the responsibility to provide medical, scientific expertise and ultimately be responsible for the set up and the execution of the medical strategy.
You will start with cross-functional management at first to get used to the organisation, the products and the medical strategy before moving on to direct management in the future (again, less than 2 years).
As such, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide MA support and input in the definition of the platform strategy regarding innovation, services.
- Provides support and leadership to MA associates working for platform projects
- First MA contact for platform customers and in case of audit related to platform products
- Ensures execution of plan including the interaction with stakeholders to enable timely completion of clinical studies
- Plays a key role in the development of the MA strategy o
- Oversee execution of MA development plans (Clinical / Preclinical) and studies conducted throughout the product life cycle (new product development, sustaining engineering and post-market).
- Plays an important role in influencing key business decisions within PFS. Serves on the world wide Medical Affairs leadership team
- University degree in Medicine and licence to practice medicine in the EU
- Significant experience in medical affairs
- Ideally, you have experience in medical devices and oncology
- You are fluent in English, French will be desirable
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloé Khatcherian on 0033 1 76 75 33 40 or send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org