Regulatory Affairs Manager-Product Development-Medical Devices
Regulatory Affairs Manager-Product Development-Medical Devices-Zug, Switzerland
A fantastic regulatory affairs manager role has come in that will give you opportunity to work on the exciting aspect of product development. You will work closely with the research and development department, ensuring the regulatory aspects of product development are successful. You will be one of the key projects managers in the department of a world leader, and will actively be part of development their growth for the future.
As the regulatory affairs manager in this role your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with the product development team from a regulatory prospective to ensure successful registration.
- Technical documentation tasks on an international scale.
- Work in a team to achieve global registration for medical devices.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A regulatory affairs expert within the medical device industry.
- You will have worked on an international scale and have good working knowledge of ISO 13485.
- Prior experience of working within product development and working closely with r&d engineers is an advantage.
- You will be fluent in English. Fluency in German would be a bonus.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to be part of the exciting product development stage within regulatory affairs and be the next manager.
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 435 0808 16, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within regulatory affairs for the medical device industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland.