Business Development Manager - IVD Chemistry
Business Development Manager - Clinical Chemistry and Automation
International laboratory Diagnostics Corporation specialised in high tech automation equipment that test for variety of diseases is searching for Experienced Business Development Manager for the UK and Ireland. It is crucial to have experience selling and managing large accounts in laboratory diagnostics field, and especially immunodiagnostics and clinical chemistry (without this experience we will not be able to consider profiles unfortunately).
The company is a market leader in the clinical diagnostics field, selling their technology to hospital laboratories and clinics. Our client provides products and solutions designed to help screen, diagnose, monitor, and confirm rare diseases. Here you will be dealing with organisation that has high quality products and is already one of the main providers to hospital labs across the UK and globally. They are currently receiving a strong investment from the US; therefore there will be opportunities for you to grow and develop further into senior management positions.
In the role you will be:
- Developing sales strategies to grow market share on the territory primarily through the acquisition of new NHS laboratory diagnostics business, normally via participation in pan-pathology managed service tenders
- Establishing and maintain strong relationships with KOLs
- Creating clearly defined business development strategies to secure new business at each account
- Sharing a deep understanding of the marketplace trends and gaining knowledge of competitors actions, anticipating market changes and proactively sharing insights with the Country Director and Sales team to aid annual Business planning and future strategy
- Managing pre-tender meetings, engaging with GPO
- University Degree and/or MBA/Master's degree
- Minimum of 5-Years sales experience with proven history of success in the Clinical Laboratories Diagnostics industry in the fields of Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassays (this is a must to be considered for the role)
- Experience in Automation and lab lean design / workflow
- >3 years' experience in a Key Account or Business Development role
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on 0207 940 2116 via Email: email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.