QSW - LCT - Stable Permanent Team
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team. The position has come about due to an increase in unaccompanied asylum seeking children, proving the authorities committment to ensure cases are manageable, ensuring employee satisfaction.
Some of the benefits of working for the organisation and of the role include:
* Supportive management and friendly colleagues, making you feel part of the team thus feeling happier at work enabling you to provide a high quality service for children who are unable to live within their own families.
* Steady team of all permanent employees showing that current employees are happy within the team.
* Flexibility to work from home when writing up assessments meaning you don't have to go in the office each day.
* Quick feedback on applications and after an interview so you won't be waiting around.
* An initial telephone interview to make it easier and quicker for you, therefore you won't have to take a day off from work or travel.
Interviews are taking place now, if you're interested, please send me your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) at N.Kaur@nonstop-recruitment, alternatively, you can call Neesha Kaur on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential chat.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Supervising Social Worker, Fostering, Adoption, SGO, Form F, Reg 24