Junior Sales Consultant - Build your International Career!
Are you an Italian-speaking graduate searching for the right opportunity to start off your career as a Recruitment Consultant? Would you like to work in a multi-cultural environment where you can meet professionals from all over Europe?
NonStop Recruitment is a European recruitment and executive search company with offices in Switzerland, United Kingdom and Czech Republic. As we aim to open new offices overseas in 2019, we are rapidly growing and we are looking for motivated and ambitious people to join us as a Recruitment Consultants and to be part of this project.
NonStop Recruitment is expanding its Italian division and is looking for proactive and energetic candidates to join our team as Recruitment Consultant! With a solid presence in the pharmaceutical and medical devices sector, we have recently started to build new divisions in the chemical and automotive industry. We are looking for motivated individuals eager to learn and with the desire to start working in a Sales environment.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant you will aim at finding the right candidates for your clients, therefore making a difference in people's lives and helping businesses to grow and develop by providing them with the best talents on the market. Not only will you contribute to people's and companies' growth, but you will also become an experienced sales professional as you will be working in a fast-paced commercial environment. NonStop Recruitment has a very meritocratic culture, where every individual can grow in the business up to Director level depending on their performance as well as receive strong financial rewards along the way.
You will join our Training Academy based in Prague where you will go through a comprehensive training programme that will allow you to develop the skills necessary for you to perform at your best and to become a successful Recruitment Consultant. After the training you will be part of the Italian team where you will be working alongside energetic and dynamic professionals in a cohesive group.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Training Programme that will help you develop the skills necessary for you to succeed
- Multicultural working environment, where you can work along professionals coming from several European countries
- Meritocratic environment: if you perform well, you have no barriers stopping you from getting to the top! Most of our team leaders are promoted in the first 2 years of joining us.
- International career: as we have offices in several locations in Europe, you will be able to relocate to our offices in UK or Switzerland depending on your performance
- Very good commission structure: on target earnings for the first year are between £21.000 to £34.000
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Availability to relocate to Prague
- Motivation and positive attitude
- Good relationship skills
- Desire to work in target-orientated and fast-paced commercial environment
Please send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org and put FV.TA in the subject.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.